Products & Informations
Citronellol, or dihydrogeraniol, is a natural acyclic monoterpenoid. Both enantiomers occur in nature. It is found in citronella oils, including Cymbopogon nardus (50%), is the more common isomer. (−)-Citronellol is found in the oils of rose (18–55%) and Pelargonium geraniums.
Citronellol has multiple applications in the industry.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in alcoholic fine fragrances
- widly used in many perfume composition that gives a clean, fresh, and natural rosy note to fragrance
- used as fabric softeners
- used as antiperspirant
- used in detergents
- Soluble in ethanol and most non-volatile oils and propylene glycol, insoluble in glycerol, but insoluble in water
|LD50 oral, rat||3450mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||2650mg/kg|
- Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.