Products & Informations
Citronellal is a colorless to yellow liquid with aromas of lemon, citronella and rose. It has 3 kinds of optical rotators, D -, l-, and dl-. D-Citronella is abundant in essential oils and is the main component of citronella oil and eucalyptus oil. In industry, it can be extracted from natural plants by single separation method. It is mainly obtained from pinene in the production of pinane, 3, 7-dimethyl-octadiene, 1,6- and citronellal or be prepared by catalytic dehydrogenation of citronellol in the presence of lead chromium catalyst.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as flavoring to prepare citrus and cherry essences
- used as raw material for the synthesis of citronelol, hydroxycitronelal, menthol, etc.
- used as fixative agent, modifier and regulating agent in cosmetics
- used as aroma enhancer for food and beverage
|LD50 oral, rat||2420mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||2500mg/kg min|
- Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P333+P313 P337+P313 P370+P378|
S-phrases: S36/37-S61-S37/39-S26-S36 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.