Products & Informations
Citronella oil, member of a class of naturally occurring organic substances called terpenes, which is obtained from the leaves of the oil grasses Cymbopogon nardus and C.winterianus. As the wide range of uses, Citronella oil is mindly used for medicines to perfumes for soaps. Two derivatives of citronella oil include the alcohol citronellol and the aldehyde citronellal.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used for medicines
- used as perfumes for soaps
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container dry
- keep container tightly closed. keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
- keep in a cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.