Products & Informations
Citronellyl acetate is a monoterpenoid. It is the acetate ester of citronellol and naturally found in citriodora oil and Citronella oil.
Citronellyl acetate is industirally prepared by the esterification of Citronellol with Acetic Anhydride.
It is extensively used in perfumery and fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- extensively used in perfumery, giving a fresh-rosy, fruity odor to many floral compositions from geranium to muguet
- small amount used in the formulation of apple, lemon, almond and banana flavor
- used as the ingredient in pesticide
- used as mosquito repellent
- used as fragrance in soaps
- Soluble in: alcohol, fixed oils, paraffin oil water, 5.686 mg/L @ 25 °C (est); Insoluble in: propylene glycol, glycerin
- Rose-like character with green, leafy, pear undertones
- Galvanized Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.