Products & Informations
Isomethyl Ionone is a pale yellow liquid with violet flower aroma and is soluble in ethanol, propylene glycol and non-volatile oil, insoluble in glycerin and water.
Isomethyl Ionone is cycled under strong base and high temperature after methyl pseudoviolone is synthesized by condensation of limonal and butanone.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as pharmaceutical intermediate
- used as food flavoring, is used mainly in preparation of raspberry flavor
- used in woody, floral, balsamic, piney or citrus-like fragrances
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.