Products & Informations
The Ionones are a series of closely related chemical substances. They are part of rose ketones, which also include damascones and damascenones. Ionones are aroma compounds naturally found in essential oils, including rose oil.
α-Ionone is prepared by the cyclization of pseudoionone. It is widely used in the fragrance of daily chemical products.
The ionones are related to irone, C14H22O which occurs in the oil obtained from the orris root.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in many floral fragrance, such as rose, woody, amber, balsamic and powdery fragrance, playing the role of modifying, sweetening and enhancing the fragrance of flowers
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily commodities
- used for the synthesis of a new high-grade tobacco flavor called megastigmatrienone
- used as alcohol flavor
- Odor: sweet woody floral violet orris tropical fruity
- Solubility: Alcohol, glycol, fixed oils, paraffin oil
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Storage||no data available|
S-phrases: S36-S24/25-S26 | R-phrases: R42/43
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.