Products & Informations
Methylionone is yellow transparent liquid with woody and floral odor.
Pseudomethylionone was synthesized by condensation of citral and butanone under alkaline conditions and then through the cyclization reaction to produce methylionone.
It is mainly used in the flavor formulation of food and beverage.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in fragrance formulation of daily chemicals
- used in daily and industrial flavor
- used in the production of cine film, coating solvent, parting agent and paint remover etc.
- used as intermediate in the pharmaceutical industry
- Soluble in alcohol, water, 2.98 mg/L @ 25 °C (est)
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
- Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.