Products & Informations
Acetyl Cedrene is also called Methyl Cedryl Ketone. It is a colorless liquid with a strong woody odor. Acetyl Cedrene is prepared by the ethyl esterification of alpha-cedrene. It is widely used in fragrance formulation, such as in the fragrance of perfumes, soaps, and cosmetics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. widely used in food flavor, tobacco flavor and industrial flavor
2. used in fragrance formulation, such as in the fragrance of perfumes, soaps, detergents, cosmetics and other personal care products
3. used as raw material in pharmaceutical production
4. used for some nutrition research
5. used as agrochemical or pharmaceutical intermediate
With fragrant spices with for a very modern type of perfume essences. With other woody, cream fragrance of incense and moss Hop well coordinated.
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5.2ml/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞2g/kg|
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- Packaging can be made to orders
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.