Products & Informations
Alpha Cedrene, Beta Cedrene and Thujopsene are naturally found in cedarwood oil. It appears yellow liquid with woody odor.
Alpha Cedrene industrial grade can be obtained by separating the cedar oil and removing the cedar brains, and then fractionating the remaining parts rich in sesquiterpenes.
It is widely used in fragrance formulation and the synthesis of more valuable aromatic substances, such as acetyl cedrene, cedryl ketone, etc.
In China, the content of alpha Cedrene above 85%.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as an effective solvent
2. used as food additive
3. used as intermediate of medicine
4. used as fragrance of perfume
5. used as raw material of synthetic Acetyl cedrene, Cedryl ketone, Epoxy cedrane, Cedryl aldehyde.
|LD50 oral, rat||＞5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||＞5g/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P310+P330 P303+P361+P353 P304+P340+P311 P308+P311 P370+P378|
|Storage||P403+P233 P403+P235 P405|
S-phrases: S26-S60-S61-S24/25-S23 | R-phrases: R36/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.