Products & Informations
Acetyl Cedrene is also called Methyl Cedryl Ketone. It is a colorless liquid with strong woody odor.
Foreverest® Methyl Cedryl Ketone (Acetyl Cedrene) is prepared by the ethyl esterification of alpha-cedrene.
It is widely used in the fragrance formulation, such as in the fragrance of perfumes, soaps, and cosmetics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in floral flavor for new nuances
- used in fragrance formulation, such as in the fragrance of perfumes, soaps, detergents and cosmetics.
- with fragrant spices with for a very modern type of perfume essences
- with other woody, cream fragrance of incense and moss
- hop well coordinated
- for floral flavor, can get new nuances. Methyl Cedryl Ketone (MCK) is widely applied to cosmetic soap and detergent fragrances, dosage up to 10%
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P333+P313 P321 P362+P364 P391|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.