Products & Informations
Methyl Cedryl Ether is a very nice ambery cedarwood substitute – a low cost alternative to the more costly synthetic ambergris forms.
It is very widely used, has both fixative and diffusive effects.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in the fragrance of perfume
- used in cosmetic and toilet soap essences
- used as solvent
- used as intermediate in medicine production
- Iron Drum, 100kg net each
- Iron Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
UN Number: S-phrases: S26-S36 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.