Longifolene is an important tricyclic sesquiterpene in heavy turpentine oil, and its mass fraction can reach more than 65%.
Beta-Caryophyllene is another important sesquiterpene. Longifolene is naturally found in heavy turpentine oil and presents in small amounts in other essential oils. It appears pale yellow liquid with a pine-like odor. It is mainly used for the preparation of isolongifolene.
Application & Uses
- Widely used in perfume industry especially in pine aroma series perfume
- Raw material for synthetic fragrance
- Organic synthesis for the preparation of dilongifolylborane and isolongifolene
- Used as floating agent for lead-zinc ore.
|Refraction Index,@ n20/D
|Relative Density, @ d20/20
|Purity, G.C, %
|LD50 oral, rat
|LD50 dermal, rabbit
- Iron Drums, 180kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
|P301+P310 P331 P302+P352 P333+P313 P321 P362+P364 P391
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required