Products & Informations
Eugenol Acetate occurs in clove oil, together with eugenol. It is a crystalline solid (mp 29°C) or yellowish liquid with a slightly fruity, clove odor.
Eugenol Acetate can be made by acetylation of eugenol with acetic anhydride.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Mainly used for the preparation of vanilla, berry and mixed spices and other flavors
- Used to replace or with eugenol for flavor
- Used in a small amount in fruity food flavor
- As a deodorant for clove, carnation and other daily flavor
|LD50 skin, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
|LD50 oral, rat||1670mg/kg|
- Drum, 25kg net each
- preserve in well-closed, light-resistant and airtight containers.
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.