Products & Informations
Isoeugenol is a pale yellow oily liquid with a spice-clove odor. Occurs in ylang-ylang oil and other essential oils.
Isoeugenol is a phenylpropanoid that is an isomer of eugenol and KOH. It derives from a guaiacol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as inhibitors of lipid peroxidation and as free radicals scavenger.
- Used in manufacture of vanillin; perfumes; flavoring; fragrance in perfumery, over-the-counter medicines, dental materials, foods; some perfumery uses (soap gardenia; coffee; Abronia; tuberose; jonquil); natural occurrence (nutmeg oil).
- Used in carnation, rose, lilac, yilan and other floral flavor as a deodorant
|LD50 oral, rat||1560mg/kg|
- Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P333+P313 P362+P364|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S26-S36
| R-phrases: R22;R38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.