Products & Informations
Thujene is a natural flavoring obtained from Eucalyptus. Thujene is transparent in color with a slight yellow tint.
The term thujene usually refers to α-thujene. A less common chemically related double-bond isomer is known as β-thujene (or 2-thujene). Another double-bond isomer is known as sabinene. Thujene also goes under other names as well 3-Thujene, and Thujiene.
Thujene is often used in the cosmetic and fragrance industries due to its pungent, spicy taste and herbal, woodsy scent.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used as flavour agents in foodstuffs
- Used as fragrance agents
- Used as an active anti- malarial agent
- Widely used in the cosmetic industy
- Ingredient of many essential oils, such as frankincense essential oil
- Widely used in pharmaceuticals, has the effects of pain-relieving, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory, etc.
- Antioxidant Activities, Anti- Malarial (Anti-Viral), Anti-Bacterial, Antimicrobial Activity, Herbicidal Activity
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 165kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P310 P303+P361+P353 P312 P331 P333+P313 P370+P378 P391|
S-phrases: S36/37-61-62 | R-phrases: R10-38-43-51/53-65
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.