Products & Informations
Sabinene is a natural bicyclic monoterpene. It is a major constituent of carrot seed oil and one of the chemical compounds that contribute to the spiciness of black pepper.
It is mainly used for flavor and fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as flavor and fragrance
- used as perfume additives
- used as fine chemicals
- used as advanced biofuels
- used for massage and spa
- Anti-inflammatory5– Studies noted its presence in the Oenanthe crocata L essential oil and counted it responsible for the oils anti-inflammatory capabilities.
- Anti-Cancer compound6– Multiple studies looked at its effectiveness in combatting tumors in leukemia and found it effective.
- Antioxidant7– This is the study that determined that sabinene had radical scavenging activities making it a potent antioxidant compound
- Antifungal – More than a dozen studies point to it as having fungicidal abilities.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
S-phrases: S16 | R-phrases: R10
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.