Products & Informations
Tetrahydrolinalool is colorless clear liquid. It has a fresh floral with a tea-like nuance odor and it is completely soluble in alcohol.
Tetrahydrolinalool is a terpene-based product derived from pine trees, which it is prepared by catalytic and hydrogenation of Linalool.
It is used in soaps, perfumes, shampoos, body washes, deodorants and cosmetics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in food flavor
- used as fragrance in perfumes
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||5gm/kg min|
- Iron Drum, 170kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
S-phrases: S26-S36-S37/39 | R-phrases: R36/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.