Products & Informations
Natural linalool is a monoterpenoid that found in many plants, mainly in Brazilian rose and Chinese camphor.
It appears colorless transparent liquid with floral odor. Natural linalool is divided into (+) – linalool isomer and (-) – linalool isomer.
Linalool can be extracted from essential oils. And it can also be prepared by the hydrogenation of α-Pinene.
It is mainly used in fragrance formulation of daily chemical products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as fragrance ingredient for floral type personal care products
- used as flavoring agent for peach, mango, passion flower, resp berry, tropic fruit, tea scents
- used as intermediate for vitamin synthesis
- used as ingredient of deodorization
- used as biobased ingredient for pest control
- used as broad-spectrum bacteriostasis
- New Iron Drum, 175kg net each, 80 drums per 20″FCL
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.