Products & Informations
Creosol, also called Valspice, 4-methyl guaiacol, molecular formula C8H10O2, is colorless to pale yellow liquid with spice, woody, and sweet vanilla nuances, a smoky campfire-like character.
It is extracted from natural wood oil.
Creosol is mainly used in the flavor, medical and intermedium of organic synthesis
APPLICATIONS & USES
- The long-lasting fragrance used in daily commodities
- Antisepsis and deoxidization and prevention of hypersensitive skin, used in foodstuff, feed, cosmetic and daily commodities, etc.
- As raw material to synthesis vanillin
- Strong soy scent, used in preserve wine and soy sauce for lasting longer without decaying
- Remain aromatic even after heating
- Used to deploy, bacon, Vanilla Flavor, such as food and tobacco flavor
- AVERAGE USE: IFRA RESTRICTED 0.01 %
|LD50 oral, rat||740mg/kg|
- Plastic Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.