Products & Informations
4-Methyl guaiacol, also called as VALSPICE, Creosol, is colorless to pale yellow liquid with condimental odor and distinctive soy scent. It is extracted from natural wood oil.
4-Methyl guaiacol is mainly used in the flavor, medical and intermidium of organic synthesis.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- The long-lasting fragrance used in daily commodities
- Antisepsis and deoxidization and prevention of hypersensitive skin, used in foodstuff, feed, cosmetic and daily commodities, etc.
- As raw material to synthesis vanillin
- Strong soy scent, used in preserve wine and soy sauce for lasting longer without decaying
- Remain aromatic even after heating
- Used to deploy, bacon, Vanilla Flavor, such as food and tobacco flavor
- Plastic Drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P312+P330 P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P332+P313 P337+P313 P362+P364|
S-phrases: S26-S36-S24/25 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.