Products & Informations
Asiatic acid is a naturally-derived pentacyclic triterpenoid from Centella asiatica (cica). Appears white to milky white powder with bitter taste. It is the most important biologically active components of Centella asiatica, has a huge contribution to the well-established protecting, renewing, and wound healing abilities.
Asiatic acid has healing and repairing effects on skin redness, itching and aging.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Anti irritating
- Skin repair
- Inhibit collagen synthesis
- Improve keratinization function
- Stimulate skin cells
Asiatic acid skin benefits revolve around calming rough, irritated skin, softening wrinkles, as well as shielding the barrier, and enhancing collagen production. The theory behind the effects of asiatic acid is mainly connected to its strong anti-inflammatory, healing, and antioxidant activities.
- Cardboard Drum, 10/25 kg net each, with double non-toxic plastic bags insdie
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.