Products & Informations
Ambroxene naturally occurring autoxidation or photooxide of the triterpenoid secreted by sperm whales.
Industrially, High acacia acid was prepared from nerolidol. After acid internal esterification, the racemic Ambroxene was obtained.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Mainly used for tabacco, it is harmonized with the characteristic wood flavor of tobacco, and can cover up miscellaneous gas, and also can improve the aroma quality of tobacco. It is especially suitable for adding fragrance to blended cigarettes and enhancing the flavor of Oriental tobacco.
- Applied to fragrant of raspberry, blackberry and tea flavor, is all kinds of high-end fragrance fixing agent
- Cardbord bucket, 25/50kg
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|H-Code||no data available|
|P-Code||no data available|
|Response||no data available|
|Storage||no data available|
|Disposal||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.