Products & Informations
Benzyl alcohol is a water-white liquid with a faint aromatic odor and a sharp burning taste.
In industry, it is used in the manufacture of other benzyl compounds, and in perfumery and flavoring. As a pharmaceutical product, it is used as an anti-parasite medication used to treat head lice. Benzyl alcohol is also used as a common preservative in many injectable drugs.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in the manufacture of other benzyl compounds
- used in the manufacture of perfumery and flavoring
- used as an anti-parasite medication to treat head lice
- used as a common preservative in many injectable drugs
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
Harmonized System Class: 2906.21
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.