WWB is wood based activated carbon used for purification of process water in beverage industry.
Application & Uses
- Color modification of food
- Purification of process water for beverage processing
|Adsorption of Methylene Blue, ml/0.1g
|10 to 12 min
|Adsorption of Iodine, mg/g
|900 to 1000 min
|LOD Value, %
|4 to 11
|Particle Size, 200 mesh, %
- Plastic bag with inner film, 20kg net each
GHS Hazard StatementsThere is currently no available data for this product, click to view GHS Classification and Labelling by UNECE.
- Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Guard against dust accumulation of this material
- Keep containers closed when not in use. Store at ambient temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Keep container tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children