Products & Informations
Pinane is a monoterpene and a carbobicyclic compound. It appears colorless oily liquid with mild odor. Pinane is prepared by the hydrogenation of pinene.
It is mainly used to synthesize linalool, geraniol, dihydromyrcenol and their downstream products.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as an important intermediate to synthesize linalool, geraniol, dihydromyrcenol and their downstream products
- used in flavor and fragrance formulation
- Iron Drum, 170kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.