Products & Informations
Pinocarveol is a pinane monoterpenoid. It is found in hyssop.
Pinocarveol is widely used in flavor and fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used in the fragrance of cologne, soap, detergent, deodorant and aromatic freshener
- Used in flavoring peppermint
- Used as pharmaceutical intermediate
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25/180 kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.