Products & Informations
Isolongifolenone, appears white or pale green crystal or powder, has light smell like Camphor with woody and amber odor.
Production of fully oxidized with oxygen in the reactor by Isolongifolene, synthesise in the process of filtering, distillation and crystallization. The other method is used Cobalt Acetate as the catalyst, through the processing of distillation, crystallization, filtration.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as fixative agent for olfactive of woody and amber
- used as a sesquiterpene repellent of ticks and mosquitoes
- used as fragrances in cosmetics, air fresheners, detergents, fabrics, etc
- used as a bridged core to prepare a chiral ligand for the estrogen receptor to prevent and treat breast cancer, and for menopausal hormone replacement
- used as a natural insecticide and pesticide
- used as banksia rose-amber fragrance fixative, and it can be used in the essence of cosmetics, soap, tobacco products, ointment etc
- Paper Carton, 25kg
- Paper Carton, 50kg
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.