Products & Informations
(+)-Dihydrocarvone, a monoterpenoid compound found in caraway oil, is a key building block to synthesize sesquiterpenes. It is colorless liquid generally produced either by the hydrogenation of carvone or by the oxidation of limonene. Dihydrocarvone is an important aroma component of cooling and fragrant plant essential oil. It can be added to candies, drinks, toothpastes and perfumes as a flavoring for food and cosmetics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as daily flavor for food, beverage, tobacco etc.
- used as fragrance in perfume, cosmetics and other personal care products
- Packing in 180kg plastic lining steel drums
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P304+P340+P312 P305+P351+P338 P332+P313 P337+P313 P370+P378|
|Storage||P403+P233 P403+P235 P405|
S-phrases: S26;S36/S37/S39 | R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.