Products & Informations
Carvone naturally occurs in many essential oils. It has two optical isomers, L-carvone and D-carvone.
l-Carvone is abundant in all kinds of spearmintessential oil, and D-carvone is abundant in caraway oil. It appears colorless to lightly yellow clear liquid.
l-Carvone is mainly used for the preparation of peppermint flavor of food and fragrance formulation of daily chemicals.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used in perfumery
- used in the fragrance formulation of daily commodities, especially in toothpaste, soaps and detergents
- used in food and beverage flavor, especially in chewing gum and sugar
- used as active ingredient in insecticide
- Solubility: soluble in ethanol, dethyl ether; insoluble in water
|LD50 oral, rat||1640mg/kg|
- Epoxy-lined steel drum, 200kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P301+P312+P330 P302+P352 P333+P313 P370+P378|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S36
| R-phrases: R22
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.