Products & Informations
Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, also called Triethylene Glycol Ester of Rosin, is produced via a special process that delivers light initial color and product stability. It is a pale, viscous liquid with tackifying and plasticizing characteristics. It is the substitute for Eastman® product.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as tackifying resin for hot melt adhesives, imparting high tack and flexibility.
2. used as flooring, pressure sensitive and solvent based adhesives.
3. used as depilatory waxes
Pale Yellow Transparent Sticky Liquid
Insoluble in water; soluble in aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbon solvents such as:
acetones, benzene, ethyl acetate, ethanol, etc.
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg net each, polyvinyl fluoride inner available
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 50kg net each, polyvinyl fluoride inner available
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 200kg net each, polyvinyl fluoride inner available
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.