Products & Informations
Modified rosin is colorless hydrogenated rosin derivative. Used as a tackifier in high-grade hot-melt and acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesives.
It offers compatibility with many kinds of polymers, superior thermal stability, and weatherability. Possesses low metal impurities. Possesses high acid number.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used in lead-free solder paste, especially used in heavy density lead-free solder paste
- Used in adhesives and inks, increased adhesion.
- low odor, non-crystallized, heat resistant oxidation, no pungent smell, good transparency
- Excellent solderability
- Good reheological, excellent wettability.
- With good compatibility and solubility, dissolved in alcohol-based solvents
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.