Modified rosin is colorless hydrogenated rosin derivative. Used as a tackifier in high-grade hot-melt and acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesives.
It offers compatibility with many kinds of polymers, superior thermal stability, and weatherability. Possesses low metal impurities. Possesses high acid number.
|ROSIN FOR SOLDER | ROSIN KE
Application & Uses
- Used in lead-free solder paste, especially used in heavy density lead-free solder paste
- Used in adhesives and inks, increased adhesion.
Features & Benefits
- low odor, non-crystallized, heat resistant oxidation, no pungent smell, good transparency
- Excellent solderability
- Good reheological, excellent wettability.
- With good compatibility and solubility, dissolved in alcohol-based solvents
|Softening Point, @R&B
|Acid Value, mgKOH/g
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
|No GHS data available
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
- Application of Gum Rosin
- Application of Nonionic Surfactants based on Rosin As Corrosion Inhibitor for Tubing Steel During Acidization of Petroleum Oil and Gas Wells
- Acrylic Adhesives: Leader Among Waterborne PSAs
- Choosing the Correct Soldering Flux Types and Their Advantages/Disadvantages
- Reshaping Adhesive and Sealant Formulation Strategies