Modified Rosin Resin is designed for vacuum plating industry with high softening point and high hardness, high gloss.
Good compatability with TD1 modified alkyd resin.
Good solubility in 120# solvent. High adhesion with HIPS、ABS & vacuum plating
Application & Uses
- Used for Vacuum Plating.
Features & Benefits
- Good compatability with TD1 modified alkyd resin.
- Good solubility in 120# solvent.
- High softening point.High hardness.High gloss.
- High adhesion with HIPS、ABS & vacuum plating
|Color, @Gardner||12 max|
|Softening Point, @R&B, ℃||165 to 175|
|Acid Value, mgKOH/g||15 to 25|
- Paper Bag, 25kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
- Classification for Rosin
- TACKIFIERS: MARKET EVOLVES WITH DEMAND FOR ADHESIVES SEALANTS AND LABELS
- Enabling High-Tech Innovation with Electronic Adhesives
- High Reliability and High Throughput Ball Bumping Process Solution – Solder Joint Encapsulant Adhesives
- North America, Europe Dominate Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market