Products & Informations
Pentaerythritol Ester of Hydrogenated Rosin is made from hydrogenated rosin through esterification with pentaerythritol. HP1104 is Refined Hydrogenated Rosin through esterification with pentaerythritol, it can substitute for Arakawa Product.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- hot melt adhesives and coatings
- pressure sensitive adhesives
- Fiber Drum, 25kg net each
- Fiber Drum, 250kg net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.