Products & Informations
Dehydroabietylamine (Leelamine) is a diterpene compound, derivatives from gum rosin. After a series of distillation process, the residual liquid of turpentine oil is steamed out. Then filter the residual liquid at 210℃ or so and cool and crystallize to get the finished product.
Dehydroabietylamine has a weak affinity for the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2, as well as being an inhibitor of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase. Optically active leelamine is also used as a chiral resolving agent for carboxylic acids.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as additive for electronic solder pastes
- used as detergent for water treatment
- used as disinfection agent for industry cleaning
- used as dispersing agent of optics
- used as flotation
- used as intermediate for inks and medicine
- used as ingredient of lubricants
- used as abietylamine acetate for killing algae, bacteria, mildew, mollusk and others pest.
- usded as preservative of petroleum pipeline
- useed in pigment
- Soluble in common organic solvents, such as alcohols, hydrocarbons and chlorizated solvents; insouble in cold water, but soluble in hot water slightly, about 0.5% at 100°C
- Excellent emulsification, dispersion, solubilization, corrosion inhibition, lubrication, anti-static, anti-corrosion.
Package in 200kg iron drum net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container