Products & Informations
Dehydroabietic acid, a colorless needle crystal, is an abietane diterpenic resin acid that is obtained from Pinus resin.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- As rosin-type nucleating agent for polypropylene (PP)
- Used commonly in the synthesis of surfactants, antioxidants and chiral catalysts.
- As intermediates in synthesis of biological compounds example for the skeleton of antipodal steroids.
- Antifungal, resist mildewing of rice caused by Pyricularia oryzae
- Antiulcer extracts, moderate antisecretory
- Dilation of blood vessels
- Activion nerve function, irritate to release the transmitter substance GABA of inhibitory nerve and excitatory substance.
- Solubility：Soluble in ethanol, benzene, chloroform, ether, acetone, carbon dioxide and dilute sodium hydroxide solution, insoluble in water.
- High optical rotation.
Packing in 25kg fiber drum or complex paper bag net each
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.