Products & Informations
Sucrose acetate isobutyrate (SAIB), a mixture of esters of sucrose with a composition approximating the name sucrose diacetate hexaisobutyrate, it has been used as a ‘weighting’ or ‘density-adjusting’ agent in non-alcoholic carbonated and non-carbonated beverages.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used primarily in citrus beverages as a weighting agent or flavor emulsion stabilizer to prevent separation of essential citrus oils, Beverage emulsions-weighting agent, Color cosmetics/skincare, Flavorings, Fragrance fixative, Haircare, Coatings, Hot-melt coatings, Lacquers, Printing Inks, Wire, and Cable.
- Architectural coatings, Auto OEM, Dyes/pigments/paints, General industrial coatings, Graphic arts, Inkjet printing inks, Leather Coatings, Paints & coatings, Personal care ingredients, Process additives, Protective coatings, Wood coatings
- a stable liquid that is soluble in most alcohols, vegetable oils, flavoring oils, animal fats, and vegetable-based waxes. It has a light color, as well as good thermal, hydrolytic, and color stability.
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.