Products & Informations
Isobutryic anhydride is a colorless liquid with a pungent, acrid odor, it is an acyclic carboxylic anhydride of isobutyric acid. Isobutryic anhydride used as a raw material for esters such as sucrose acetate isobutyrate. It is used also as a raw material for dyes, agrochemicals and other chemicals.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used to manufacture organic compounds, e.g. dyes, pharmaceuticals, flavorings, fragrances, peroxides and agrochemicals.
- as a growth agent and preparation of ISO butyrate, as well as organic synthesis intermediates. Such as gallbladder contrast agent, acetic acid, sucrose ester, ISO butyrate and other products.
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
UN Number: 2924, 2530
S-phrases: S26, S36/37/39, S45
R-phrases: R21/22, R34
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.