Products & Informations
Isopentyl salicylate, a colorless, sometimes slightly yellow, synthetic oil, C12H16O3, having an orchidlike odor.
It is obtained by fractionation after esterification of isopentanol and salicylic acid.
Isopentyl salicylate is used in Sen-Sen type scented confections, root beer, and wintergreen.
- Drum, 25/200 kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.