Isopentyl salicylate, a colorless, sometimes slightly yellow, synthetic oil, C12H16O3, having an orchidlike odor.
It is obtained by fractionation after esterification of isopentanol and salicylic acid.
|Synonyms||Iso Amyl Salicylate | Salicylic Acid Isoamyl Ester|
Application & Uses
- used in Sen-Sen type scented confections, root beer, and wintergreen.
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow liquid|
|Content, %||99 min|
- Drum, 25/200 kg net each
GHS Hazard StatementsThere is currently no available data for this product, click to view GHS Classification and Labelling by UNECE.
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required