Products & Informations
Amyl salicylate is a benzoate ester.It is refined by esterification of salicylic acid and pentanol catalyzed by sulfuric acid.
Amyl salicylate is mainly used in fragrance.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as main agent for shamrock flavor and fixative agent for carnation
- used as a fragrance for detergents and solvents
- used in organic synthetic
- used in the fragrance formulation of soaps and detergents
- used as organic solvents
- Iron Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Storage||no data available|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.