Products & Informations
The shellac flake is a natural mixture composed of hydroxycarboxylic acid, sesquiterpene acid and low molecular fatty acid. It is prepared from natural shellac or seedlac by hot melting or dissolving impurities in solvents. Shellac flake contains shellac resin, shellac pigment, shellac wax, sugar and protein.
As a biological product, it has the properties of non-toxic and non-irritating odor. It can effectively inhibit formaldehyde pollution and be used as environmental protection coating in the field of home decoration. Owing to the characteristics of moisture-proof, anticorrosion, rust-proof, electrical insulation and thermoplastics, it is widely used in food, medicine, military industry, electrical, aerospace and other high-end fine industries.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. used as adhesive, such as gasket cement, sealing wax, pyrotechnic optical cement
2. used in cosmetic, such as in hair lacquer
3. used in pharmaceuticals , such as coating for enteric pills
4. used in electrical, such as in micanite, insulating varnish
5. used in engineering, such as grinding wheels, rivet fastener
6. used in paper varnish and playing cards
7. used in photography for dry mounting tissue paper, protective varnish
8. used in printing for flexographic ink, waterproof ink, photo engraving
9. used in rubber of stiffening agent and surface finish
10. used in surface coating, such as under coat, primer, sealer, polish, leather dressing, fruit coating etc
11. used in textiles for stiffening of hats
- Gunny Bag, 25kg net each, 480 bags (12 mt) per 20’FCL
- Woven Bag, 25kg net each, 480 bags (12 mt) per 20’FCL
- Wood Box 25kg net each, 320 boxes (8 mt) per 20’FCL
- avoid contact with light
- keep separated from incompatible substances
- store and handle in accordance with all current regulations and standards
- store in a cool, dry place
- store in a tightly closed container
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.