Products & Informations
Aleuritic Acid is the straight-chain fatty acid part of lac resin, which generally accounts for 20% – 30%. It is obtained by saponification of shellac and soluble in low alcohols such as methyl, ethyl or isopropyl alcohol. It can be used to synthesize dihydroxyacetone and glucose laurate monoester. And it has good bonding ability to plastics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. mainly used in the perfumery industry as a starting material for the preparation of macrocyclic “musk” aroma compounds
2. used as medicinal and bioactive compounds.
3. used in synthesis of dihydroxyacetone, ambrettolide, civeton and Glucose Laurate, etc
4. used as raw materials of prostaglandin
5. used as aerospace Materials
6. used as plastics with good adhesive properties
7. proposed as substitute for alpha-hydroxy acid, which are widely used in skin care formulations, such as sun protection lotions/creams, anti-aging preparations, anti-wrinkle preparations.
Soluble in hot water, methanol, ethanol and isopropyl alcohol, insoluble in cold water, ether, petroleum ether carbon disulfide.
- Fiber Drum, 25kg net each
- avoid contact with incompatible materials
- do not cut, drill, grind or weld such containers
- empty containers may contain residual dust which has the potential to accumulate following settling. such dusts may explode in the presence of an appropriate ignition source
- in addition ensure such activity is not performed near full, partially empty or empty containers without appropriate workplace safety authorisation or permit
- limit all unnecessary personal contact
- use in a well-ventilated area
- wear protective clothing when risk of exposure occurs
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.