Quercetin is a natural flavonoid found abundantly in vegetables and fruits.
|Synonyms||Sophoretin | Meletin|
Application & Uses
- Used as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Used as natural Pigment
Features & Benefits
- soluble in alcohol and lipids, but poorly soluble in hot water and insoluble in water.
|Appearance||Yellow to Yellow Green Crystalline Powder|
|Assay (Quercetin dehydrate), %||95 min|
- Drum, 25kg net each. Packing in paper and two plastic bags inside.
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required