Hydroxycitronellal has the smell of lilac, lily, and lily of the valley. It is a perfume ingredient with a medium-strength floral scent, reminiscent of lily and sweet tropical melon.
Hydroxycitronellal is found widely as a chief constituent in essential oils including ilang-ilang oil, palmarosa oil, geranium oil, orange flower oil, lemongrass oil, hops oil, and lavender oil. It is a synthetic fragrance that is widely used in many cosmetics and hygiene products such as deodorants, soaps, antiseptics, and other household items.
Hydroxycitronellal industrially made from citronella aldehyde.
|Synonyms||Hydroxy-Citronella | Lilyl Aldehyde|
Application & Uses
- Used in deodorants, soaps, antiseptics, and other household items, such as: perfumes, colognes, fragrances, hair products, skin care products, oral products.
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||Colorless viscous liquid|
|Odor||Sweet lilies of the valley floral aromas|
|Content, %||99 min|
- Drum, 180kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352+P310 P305+P351+P338 P312 P337+P313 P361+P364|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required