Products & Informations
Hydroxycitronellal has the smell of lilac, lily, and lily of the valley. It is a perfume ingredient with a medium-strength floral scent, reminiscent of lily and sweet tropical melon.
Hydroxycitronellal is found widely as a chief constituent in essential oils including ilang-ilang oil, palmarosa oil, geranium oil, orange flower oil, lemongrass oil, hops oil, and lavender oil. It is a synthetic fragrance that is widely used in many cosmetics and hygiene products such as deodorants, soaps, antiseptics, and other household items.
Hydroxycitronellal industrially made from citronella aldehyde.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- Used in deodorants, soaps, antiseptics, and other household items, such as: perfumes, colognes, fragrances, hair products, skin care products, oral products.
|LD50 oral, rat||5gm/kg min|
- Drum, 180kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352+P310 P305+P351+P338 P312 P337+P313 P361+P364|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S26-S39
| R-phrases: R38;R41
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.