Products & Informations
Helional is derivative of heliotropin. It appears yellow liquid.
It is prepared by crossed-aldol condensation between heliotropinand propanal followed by selective hydrogenation of the intermediate alkene.
Helional is commonly used in fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as fragrance in high quality perfumes
- used as ingredient in oral care products
- used in the frgrance formulationo of deodorant, soaps and detergent
- used to relieve memory decay caused by sleep insufficiency
- Soluble in alcohol, water, 342.6 mg/L @25 °C (est)
- Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P333+P313 P321 P362+P364 P308+P313 P391|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S26-S36
| R-phrases: R36/37/38
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.