Products & Informations
Heliotropin is also known as piperonal. It is naturally found in various plants,including dill, vanilla, violet flowers, and black pepper,etc. It appears white crystalline powder with cherry-like odor.
Heliotropin can be prepared by oxidizing isosafrole.
It is widely used in the fragrance formulation of soaps, perfumes and cosmetics.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as raw material for synthesizing fine chemical products, such as 2-Methyl-3-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propanal, piperonyl acetone, and jasmine
- widely used as pharmaceutical intermediate, such as berberine, sesamol and pyrethrum
- used for direct preparation of insecticides
- used in the blending of various fragrance, such as the fragrance of cosmetics, indoor deodorant and daily chemicals
- used in the flavor of food and beverage
- used as a brightener for nickel plating in electroplating industry
- Soluble in alcohol, benzyl benzoate, dipropylene glycol, fixed oils; insoluble in paraffin
|LD50 oral, rat||2700mg/kg|
- Fiber drum inner plastic bag, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P333+P313 P321 P362+P364|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S61-S24/25
| R-phrases: R38/52/53
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.