Products & Informations
Guaiazulene, also 1,4-dimethyl-7-isopropylazulene, is a dark blue crystalline hydrocarbon. It is a bicyclic sesquiterpene that is a constituent of some essential oils, mainly oil of guaiac and chamomile oil.
With the function of anti-inflammatory and promoting tissue regeneration that promotes burn healing.
Guaiazulene is widely used in medical field.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- It has allergy, anti-inflammatory effect and used as antiparasitic agent in medical field
- It used to burn, a readiant heat craked, frostite and promote wound healing
- It is used in cosmetics and personal care products, for example the face wash and shaving Gel formulations
- It’s used as pharmaceutical intermediate
Guaiazulene is an U.S. FDA-approved cosmetic color additive. It – or its 3-sulfonate – is a component of some skin care products together with other skin soothing compounds such as allantoin.
|LD50 oral, rat||1550mg/kg|
- Aluminum Drum, 25/50 kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
UN Number: UN 1993 3/PG 3 | S-phrases: S36/37/39-S26-S22 | R-phrases: R22
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.