Products & Informations
Citronellyl Formate is a light yellow transparent liquid with sweet rose, myrcia aroma and slightly with lemon, cucumber and other fresh green fragrance. It is found in geranium oil and is obtained by esterification of formic acid and citronol. It can also be extracted from citronella essential oil, Mexican cypress, bourbon rose and other natural materials. It’s widely used in a variety of flower fragrance daily flavor and apple, sweet orange, peach, plum and other edible flavors.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used as flavoring and fragrance
- used as intermediate in pharmaceutical industry
- used as food additive for fruity, peach, berry and apple flavors
|LD50 oral, rat||8400mg/kg|
- Galvanized Iron Drum, 25kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.