Products & Informations
Natural Citral is naturally found in lemon grass oil (70% to 80%) and litsea cubeba oil (about 70%). It appears liquid with strong lemon odor.
The natural citral is obtained by the vacuum distillation process of the lemon grass oil or litsea cubeba oil.
Natural Citral is mainly used in flavoring.
APPLICATIONS & USES
- used to prepare fruit flavors such as strawberries, apples, apricots, oranges, and lemons
- used in fragrance, artificially formulated essential oils of lemon oil, bergamot oil and orange leaf oil.
- used as raw material for synthesizing ionones, methyl ionones and Vitamin A.
- used to cover up the bad odor in industrial production.
- used for ginger, lemon, lime, sweet orange, round pomelo, apple, cherry, grape, strawberry and spicy flavors.
- wine flavors can also be used.
|LD50 oral, rat||4960mg/kg|
|LD50 skin, rabbit||2250mg/kg|
- Steel Drum, 170kg net each
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.