Natural Citral is naturally found in lemon grass oil (70% to 80%) and litsea cubeba oil (about 70%). It appears liquid with strong lemon odor.
The natural citral is obtained by the vacuum distillation process of the lemon grass oil or litsea cubeba oil.
Natural Citral is mainly used in flavoring.
|Synonyms||Citral natural | GERANIAL|
Application & Uses
- used to prepare fruit flavors such as strawberries, apples, apricots, oranges, and lemons
- used in fragrance, artificially formulated essential oils of lemon oil, bergamot oil and orange leaf oil.
- used as raw material for synthesizing ionones, methyl ionones and Vitamin A.
- used to cover up the bad odor in industrial production.
- used for ginger, lemon, lime, sweet orange, round pomelo, apple, cherry, grape, strawberry and spicy flavors.
- wine flavors can also be used.
Features & Benefits
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid|
|Citral Content, @GC, %||96 min|
- Steel Drum, 170kg net each
GHS Hazard Statements
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P302+P352 P305+P351+P338 P333+P313 P337+P313|
|Storage||no data available|
Minimum Order QuantityQuote required
Lead TimeQuote required
Available IncotermsQuote required
Regional AvailabilityQuote required