Products & Informations
Ocimenes are a group of isomeric hydrocarbons, the isomer of Myrcene.
It includes α-Ocimene, cis-β Ocimene, and trans-β Ocimene. Ocimene is naturally found in many essential oils, such as basil oil, lavender oil, and clary sage oil, etc. Ocimene is industrially prepared by pyrolysis of alpha-Pinene under high temperatures.
It appears colorless liquid with floral and green odor and is widely used in fragrance formulation.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used in fragrance formulation
2. Used as synthesis material for all ocimene
Like other terpenes, the ocimens are nearly insoluble in water, but soluble in common organic solvents.
ocimenes are unstable in the air.
|LD50 oral, rat||≥5g/kg|
|LD50 dermal, rabbit||≥5g/kg|
- Iron Drum, 165kg net each, 80 drums per 20’FCL
- flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room
- ground all equipment containing material
- keep away from heat
- keep away from sources of ignition
- Ocimenes are cis & trans isomers, easy reacting in oxidation and resinification, must keep container tightly closed
- keep in a cool, well-ventilated place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
|Response||P303+P361+P353 P370+P378 P301+P310 P331 P302+P352 P321 P332+P313 P362+P364 P391|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.