Products & Informations
Natural Myrtenol is found in eucalyptus oil and myrtle oil. It appears colorless liquid with wood and green odor.
Foreverest® Myrtenol is a synthetic of beta-Pinene. There are three methods to prepare Myrtenol. One is to chlorinate, esterify, and hydrolyze beta-pinene. Another is using beta-pinene as raw material, and then through the photosensitive oxidation reaction and reduction to produce myrtenol. Apart from that, the most common method is using beta-pinene as raw material and then through oxidation and isomerization to prepare myrtenol.
APPLICATIONS & USES
1. Used as flavoring in food industry, preparation of lavender orange flavor
2. Used as organic intermediate to produce a series of valuable fragrances and sweeteners such as perillartine
3. Used as effective pharmacological agent
4. Research shows it has an anti-inflammatory effect on lungs of asthmatic rat
Aroma characteristics: With the fragrance of grass, wood and camphor aroma, soft odor
- Aluminum Bottle, 5kg
- Carboy, 5kg
- Carboy, 25kg
- Galvanized Iron Drums, 25kg
- Galvanized Iron Drums, 170kg
- HDPE Drum, 25kg
- HDPE Drum, 170kg
- containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage
- keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place
- store in cool place
|GHS Hazard Statements|
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.